OPEN BURNING RESOLUTION
Whereas, the Village of Black Creek ordinance §163-8 B (4) states: Controlled burning of dry leaves and other non-offensive, dry yard debris during specific periods designated by resolution of the Village Board; provided, however, that such burning is:
- Monitored by a responsible person until the fire has extinguished itself completely;
- Conducted on days when excessive wind or atmospheric conditions will not result in danger to public health or safety;
- Located off the public street pavement or street gutter;
- Located at least 30 feet from any neighboring residence;
- Not used for covert incineration of offensive substances or materials.
Henceforth the Village of Black Creek board hereby resolves to allow open burning as allowed by ordinance §163-8 B (4) from this date May 11, 2020 until June 1, 2020.
Henceforth the Black Creek Village board also resolves to allow open burning under ordinance §163-8 B (4) for concurrent years from October 15 to November 15 and April 15 to May 15.
These dates may be amended temporarily as conditions allow by the Fire Chief of Black Creek, resolution by the Black Creek Village Board, or by emergency proclamation by the Village President.
Be it resolved by the Black Creek Village Board this day May 11, 2020.