PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
The Village of Black Creek will conduct a public hearing regarding its proposed application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-PF) Program funds. The public is invited to attend in order to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG application.
The public hearing will be held on Monday, March 14, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the Community Center, 507 S. Maple Street, Black Creek, WI 54106.
The following is an agenda that will be followed during the public meeting:
1. Roll Call.
2. Identification of total potential funds.
3. Eligible CDBG activities.
4. Presentation of identified community development needs.
5. Identification of any community development needs by public.
6. Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential displacement.
7. Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities.
Residents of the Village of Black Creek are encouraged to attend, especially residents with low-to-moderate incomes.
A virtual option is available via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 813 5967 9568
Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US
The meeting room is handicapped accessible. Persons needing additional accommodations should contact Barbara Schuh, Village Clerk at (920) 984-3295 or [email protected]
Village of Black Creek
Barbara Schuh, Village Clerk-Treasurer